Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Retro awesomness

This actually feels like a classic ... ITs like i've played it before but its still new .....

Hope that makes sense , the game play itself was spot on i like the fact the ship was hard to control as a gameplay mechanic and the infinte lives justified the difficulty curve ...

NG Audio Bridge NG Audio Bridge

Awesom

what i like to to do is set the bar at anything from 0.1 to 0.25.
Try it and let the lols (and earbleeding) Begin.

Speck Oppression Speck Oppression

ITs good but...

Way to much waiting for things to happen, i like more control in my puzzle games

Decorate an Egg V2 Decorate an Egg V2

Eggs? dressup? i'm there

It was entertaining.Thanks for using my stuff the cream egg song fits your flash perfectly.Or should that be your flash fits the song ..i dunno really.

MiniNova responds:

hehe, i made the flash then just searched "egg" in the audio portal then ur creme egg somg just popped right up!!!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

OW my hands

How will that heal my hands .... jeez you could have liked have more varity the levels all looked the same apart from the smiley face one. Where was the walls where where the thing floating around and most of all where is the level moving in circles huh huh!!

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

wah?

umm yeah good game wasted a few minutes while i wated for my noodles to cook , probebly better if you played this while blindfolded or something.

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

too hard

i must really be rubbish, this game is too hard , iv got it down to alomost empty health but then it beat me arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg